|During these times of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome you back to Baha-Retreat. We are excited to say that we have reopened our spa since Monday June 15th 2020 and operate based on the reopening guidelines established by the Ministry of Health and the International Spa Association. Our hours of business are Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm.
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our clients and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. We have enhanced our already stringent sanitation standards and have implemented a comprehensive safety protocol so that we may provide you with the level of care you deserve.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee client and employee safety:
Do not enter the spa with gloves on your hands, if necessary we can provide a clean set of gloves.
Let’s Make You Smile Again.
The Baha-Retreat Team
- We have installed 7 touchless sanitizer dispensers throughout the spa. Please sanitize hands upon entry and prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- All team members have received several advanced training and multiple certification on enhanced hygiene, sanitation standards and infection control protocols. Covid-19 testing is requested if necessary based on the CDC recommendations and the Department of the Ministry of Health, however a good number of our staff have already received their first vaccine.
- Additional time will be scheduled between each guest/service in order to fully sanitize and disinfect all treatment spaces using hospital grade EPA approved products including all surfaces, furnishings, equipment, product containers, door handles and more.
- All service specialists will wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of each treatment and between every guest, and will regularly wash and disinfect their hands throughout the day.
- Service providers will wear masks and other PPE’s, such as gloves, face shields/ goggles during treatments when necessary as an enhanced safety measure. We request that our guests also wear a mask when entering the spa. Disposable masks would be available for a small fee if necessary.
- Temperature checks and wellness assessments at the door for all team members.
- Bottle water will be available to guests in lieu of communal snacks and beverages.
- Only persons having services will be allowed in the spa to meet social distancing requirements. You may sit in the additional chairs provided outside on the porch or wait in the comfort of your car to be contacted by our reception team when your service specialist is ready.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment and tips in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction.
- Any cash payments given for tips will have to be placed in an envelope. All payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift certificates.
- We request that guests allow our team to assist them with products and testers rather than personally selecting them.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness, if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Any employee who is feeling unwell will be required to stay home. Likewise, any employee who lives with or has had close contact with anyone who is feeling unwell will also be asked not to come to work.