Massage Policy & Procedures
- Our Massage Therapists are happy to adjust pressure, temperature, musical volume, work longer on an area or move on if you request it.
- The client may choose to: leave on as much clothing as needed for comfort, refuse any massage methods, stop massage at any time.
- The client will always be modestly draped. Only the area being massaged will be undraped. The clients will be kept informed of the area to be massaged.
- Requests for sexual activity will not be tolerated, will be viewed as solicitation, and reported to the proper authorities. The client will not be rescheduled if this occurs.
- The breast and genital area will NOT be massaged under any circumstances. A professional distance will be maintained from these areas. Also, low back, hip & gluteal area will be massaged only with permission and can be worked through the draping if requested.
- Sexual interaction or discussion of any kind between the client and the massage therapist is NEVER appropriate.
- We do not massage anyone under the age of 18 unless the parent or guardian is in the room and signs their form.
Confirmations And Cancellations
We make every effort to remind you of your appointment prior to your scheduled date. However, you must inform us if you’re unable to keep your appointment at least 24 hours prior to its scheduled date and time. If you cancel or change your scheduled appointment without providing us this 24 hour notice, you may be charged a no-notice or late-notice cancellation fee of 50% of your scheduled service. If you fail to keep your scheduled reservation without providing us with any notice, we reserve the right to charge you for the entire cost of the reservation. If you’re scheduling a service over one-hour in length or multiple services, we require a valid credit or gift certificate number on file for purposes of guaranteeing your reservation.
There are no cash/credit refunds On services rendered.